How to Reach Us
From Fiumicino Airport, 65 Km away, it is possible to reach the Hotel:
- With the Leonardo Express train (€ 15,00 each ticket), which leaves the airport every 30 minutes and reaches Termini Station without any local stops;
- with the FR1 train up to the Nomentana Station, which is 500 meters from the hotel
From the Ciampino Airport on the Appia Nuova, which is 25 km away, in addition to a taxi (€ 25,00 each) it is possible to reach the Hotel:
- By bus up to Ciampino train station, to then continue by train (every 15 minutes) up to Termini Station.
- by bus up to Anagnina metro station, then the Metro A line (towards Battistini) up to the Stazione Termini stop.
From Rome Central Termini Station it is possible to reach the hotel:
- By the 90 bus line from Piazza dei Cinquecento getting off at the Nomentana/Val D’Aosta stop. The Hotel Carlo Magno is within 150 meters, walking distance.
From Tiburtina Station:
- Take the 211 bus to the Tiburtina Station stop, getting off at the Bencivenga/Nomentana stop. The Hotel Carlo Magno is within 300 meters, walking distance.
From the Grande Raccordo Anulare take Exit 11 (Nomentana) towards Roma Centro and enter Via Nomentana. After approximately 5 km you will reach the Hotel Carlo Magno, which will be on your right in Via Sacco Pastore 3.